How to Charge Fitbit Charge 2You can finding your current battery level by read this Fitbit Charge 2 Manual. If your battery is low, when you wake up your Charge 2 you’ll see a low battery icon after a few seconds. If you see a critical battery icon you’ll be unable to navigate to any of the tracker screens until you charge your tracker. Your tracker continues to track your activity until your battery runs out.
You can check your battery level Fitbit Charge2 at any time on the battery screen on your tracker or on your Fitbit dashboard. Fitbit Charge2 manual to see the battery screen you must turn on the battery menu item in the Fitbit app.
Charging your Fitbit Charge 2
Manual and Tutorial to charge your tracker:
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
- Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. The battery icon disappears after three seconds.
Charging Fitbit Charge 2 fully takes about one to two hours. So, you should charge your Fitbit when it's indicated low battery warning to keep your device on good conditions and remove the charger after the battery full or about one or two hour, do not more because will damage your battery overloading. While the tracker charges, you can tap it to check the battery level. A fully charged tracker shows a solid battery icon. It’s important to clean and dry your Charge 2 regularly. For more information, see http://www.fitbit.com/productcare.
Fitbit Charge 2 Tutorial Changing the wristband
The wristband has two separate bands (top and bottom) that you can swap with accessory bands sold separately.
To remove the wristband:
- Turn over your Charge 2 and find the band latches—there’s one on each end where the band meets the frame.
- To release the latch, press down on the flat metal button on the strap.
- Slide the band up to release it from the tracker.
- Repeat on the other side.
Attaching a new wristband
Before you attach a new wristband, first read this Fitbit Charge 2 User Guide and identify the top and bottom bands.
- The top band has a watch buckle at the end of it.
- The bottom band has notches and should be attached on the side closest to the charging port.
- To attach a band, slide it down on the end of the tracker until you feel it snap into place.