Fitbit Charge UpdateThroughout the Fitbit Charge 2 manual you’ll notice Fitbit Charge 2 update that for tasks that can be done on the fitbit.com dashboard or the Fitbit app, only the fitbit.com instructions appear. If you have the Fitbit app for iOS, Android, or Windows, you can find instructions at https://help.fitbit.com.
Fitbit Charge 2 Firmware Update
Free fitbit charge 2 firmware update product improvements are occasionally made available with firmware updates provided through Fitbit Connect or the Fitbit app. Fitbit Charge update takes several minutes and is demanding on the battery. We recommend that you charge your Fitbit Charge before updating or while the update is in progress, learn more how to Charging My Fitbit.
Fitbit Charge 2 Update
- Make sure the wireless sync dongle is plugged in and your tracker is nearby.
- Click the Fitbit Connect icon located near the date and time on your computer.
- Click Open Main Menu and choose Check for Fitbit Charge update.
- Log in to your account and give Fitbit Connect a moment to look.
If Fitbit Charge update available, Fitbit Connect will begin downloading and installing the update. A progress bar appears on your computer screen and on the tracker while the update is in progress. Fitbit Connect displays a confirmation screen when the Fitbit Charge 2 update is complete.
Fitbit App Update
Sometime Fitbit firmware update stuck report from user get problems, so here how to update:
- Check that the most recent adaptation of the Fitbit application is introduced on your gadget.
- With your charged tracker adjacent, open the Fitbit application.
- Tap or tap the Account symbol.
- Tap or snap your tracker tile.
- Tap or tap the pink Update Tracker catch. You'll just observe an alternative to refresh your tracker if updates are accessible.
- Take after the prompts onscreen and keep the tracker near the cell phone amid the refresh. On the off chance that the refresh is moderate, don't expel your tracker from your record as an investigating measure.
- On the off chance that the refresh procedure won't begin or on the off chance that it begins and afterward stops.
How to update Fitbit Charge
If you got Fitbit update not working, you shoud try update from dashboard and follow the manual instruction below:
- On the off chance that your tracker accompanied a remote match up dongle, ensure its connected to a USB port on your PC.
- Unless you introduced Fitbit Connect surprisingly as of late, check that you're utilizing the most recent rendition:
- Tap the Fitbit Connect symbol situated close to the date and time on your PC.
- On the off chance that you can't discover the symbol, you may need to reinstall Fitbit Connect from http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
- Click Open Main Menu...
- Click Troubleshooting.
- Beneath the Fitbit Connect number, click Check for Fitbit updates.
- Backpedal to the primary menu and snap Check for gadget refresh.
- Whenever incited, sign into your Fitbit account. Fitbit Connect will synchronize your tracker and after that search for a firmware refresh. On the off chance that a refresh is found, Fitbit Connect will show an advance bar until the refresh wraps up. On the off chance that your tracker has a screen, you'll likewise see an improvement bar there.
- Keep your tracker near the PC amid the refresh, which may take a few minutes. At the point when the refresh is done you'll see an affirmation message and your tracker will restart. You're good to go.
- On the off chance that the refresh neglects to finish, attempt once more. On the off chance that it comes up short a moment time.