How Often Should I Charge My Fitbit Charge 3If your Fitbit Charge 3 battery is low, when you wake up your Fitbit tracker and you’ll see a low battery icon after a few seconds. After you completly Set up Fitbit Charge 3, if you see a critical Charge 3 battery icon you’ll be unable to navigate to any of the tracker screens until you charge your tracker. Your tracker continues to track your activity until your battery runs out.
Fitbit Charge 3 Battery Level
You can check your battery level at any time on the battery screen on your tracker or on your Fitbit dashboard. Fitbit Charge 3 manual instructions:
- To see the battery on Fitbit Charge 3 diplay you must turn on the battery menu item in the Fitbit app.
Fitbit Charge 3 Battery Tips
Reading this tips maybe help you keep your Fitbit battery life longer, here it is:
- Your Fitbit product features a built-in battery, which is not user replaceable. Tampering with your product or attempting to open it will void the warranty and can result in a safety hazard.
- Use only the charger cable that shipped with your product to charge the battery.
- Charge the battery using a computer, powered hub, or power supply that is certified by a recognized testing laboratory.
- Charge the battery in accordance with the instructions supplied with this guide.
- Your product uses a California Energy Commission battery charger.
- Do not dispose of your Fitbit product with household waste
- Disposal of the packaging and your Fitbit product should be done in accordance with local regulations.
- Batteries are not to be disposed of in the municipal waste stream and require separate collection.
How to charge Fitbit Charge 3?
Follow this Fitbit Charge 3 tutorial in step by step to ensure on the right way how to Charge a Fitbit Charge 3:
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker.
- Make sure the Fitbit Charge 3 pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
- Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
- The battery charging icon disappears after three seconds.
How Often Should I Charge My Fitbit Charge 3?
Still have that question? Your fully charged Charge 3 has a battery life of up to five days, but battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary. So you should charge your Fitbit only when Fitbit Charge 3 battery icon is low.
Charging Fitbit Charge 3 fully takes about one to two hours depend on your electricity. While the tracker charges, you can tap it to check the battery level. A fully Fitbit Charge 3 charged will shows a solid battery icon, then remove your charger it's ready to use on your happy day. Advertisement