get detailed information on your stats, view historical trends, log food, and more. Just a simple steps to Setup Fitbit Charge Hr without worry to login so you can tracker your health with Fitbit wearable device.
Set Up Fitbit Charge HrAs soon as finish setup Fitbit Charge Hr complete you’re ready to start moving. The remainder of the manual walks you through every function on your Charge HR and also explains how to Fitbit Charge update when free firmware updates are available to keep your Fibit Charge Hr accuracy. Throughout the manual you’ll notice that for tasks that can be done on the fitbit.com dashboard or the Fitbit app, only the fitbit.com instructions appear.
How to Set Up Fitbit Charge HR
You can set up Charge HR using your computer or the Fitbit apps for iOS, Android, or Windows 10.
If you have the Fitbit app for iOS, Android, or Windows, you can find instructions at https://help.fitbit.com.
Set Up Fitbit Charge Hr on the Phone
You can download on your phone the Fitbit app first. It's compatible with more than 200 mobile phones that support iOS, Android, and Windows 10 operating systems.
Let's get started to Set Up Fitbit Charge Hr:
- Make sure the Fitbit app is compatible with your mobile device by checking http://www.fitbit.com/devices.
- Find the Fitbit app in one of these locations, depending on your device:
- For for iOS devices such as an iPhone or iPad download Fitbit App via iTunes
- For Android devices such as the Google Pixel XL and Galaxy S8 download Fitbit App via Playstore.
- For Windows 10 mobile devices such as the HP Elite x3, Lumia 950 XL or Surface Pro, download Fitbit App via Microsoft Store.
Watch that the individual data you're solicited in the middle from setup is utilized to figure your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which picks your reviewed calorie usage. This data is private unless you go into your Privacy settings and pick to share age, stature, or weight with Fitbit associates.
Set Up Fitbit Charge Hr on Windows 10
If you don’t have a mobile device, you can set up and sync your tracker on your Windows 10 PC using the same Fitbit app available for Windows mobile devices.
- To get the app, click the Start button and open the Windows Store (called Store).
- Search for “Fitbit app.” Note that if you’ve never downloaded an app from the store to your computer, you’ll be prompted to create an account.
- Open the app and follow the instructions to create a Fitbit account and set up your Charge HR
You can set up and sync wirelessly if your computer has Bluetooth, otherwise you’ll need to use the wireless sync dongle that came in the box with your Fitbit Charge HR.
Set Up Fitbit Charge Hr on Windows 8.1and latter
If you don’t have a compatible mobile device, you can set up your tracker with a computer and see your Fitbit stats on fitbit.com. To use this method you’ll first install a free software application called Fitbit Connect that lets Charge HR sync its data with your fitbit.com dashboard.
To install Fitbit Connect and Fitbit Charge Hr Setup:
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
- Scroll down and click the option to download.
- When prompted, save the file that appears.
- Double-click the file (FitbitConnect_Win.exe). The Fitbit Connect installer opens.
- Click Continue to move through the installer.
- When prompted, choose Set up a New Fitbit Device.
- Take note of that the individual data you're asked amid setup is utilized to figure your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which decides you evaluated calorie use. This data is private unless you go into your Privacy settings and select to share age, stature, or weight with Fitbit companions.
Set Up Fitbit Charge Hr on Mac
If you don’t have a compatible mobile device, you can set up your tracker with a computer and see your Fitbit stats on fitbit.com. To use this setup method you’ll first install a free software application called Fitbit Connect that lets Charge HR sync its data with your fitbit.com dashboard.
To install Fitbit Connect and set up your tracker:
1. Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
2. Look down and tap the alternative to download. On the off chance that the catch does not effectively demonstrate your sort of PC (for instance, on the off chance that it says "Download for Mac"), pick the right sort, then tap the catch.
3. Whenever incited, spare the document that shows up.
4. Double tap the document (Install Fitbit Connect.pkg). The Fitbit Connect installer opens.
5. Click Continue to travel through the installer.
6. Whenever provoked, pick Set up a New Fitbit Device.
7. Take after the onscreen directions to make a Fitbit account and associate your Charge HR. Setup on a Mac can for the most part happen remotely through Bluetooth; if not you'll be provoked to connect to the remote match up dongle that accompanied your tracker.
Observe that the individual information you're asked in the midst of setup is used to figure your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which chooses your surveyed calorie utilization. This information is private unless you go into your Privacy settings and pick to share age, stature, or weight with Fitbit colleagues. Advertisement