How to Restart Fibit Blaze ManuallyFibit tracker, like phone, computers, get stuck or freeze once in a while. It's frustrating, especially if you don't know how to fixt the problems. If your Fibit Blaze has one of the following problems, it may be fixed by a restart:
- Your Fibit Blaze isn't syncing
- Your Fibit Blaze isn't responding to button presses, taps, or swipes
- Your Fibit is charged but doesn't turn on
- Your Fibit tracker isn't tracking your steps or other stats
Here Fibit Blaze restart instructions:
Restarting your tracker turns it off and on without deleting any activity data. If your tracker saves notifications, a restart deletes them follow Fibit Blaze user guide below
Manually to Restart Fibit Blaze:
- Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
- Let go of the buttons.